Never Stop Praying…
1 Thessalonians 5:17 says “Pray continually.” There will be a variety of thought as to how one does that but I believe the key is that prayer needs to be an integral part of our lives as disciples of Jesus.
This fall, we are planning to come together as a District family to pray. We want you to have the dates well in advance so you can plan to attend one of the three opportunities.
Three dates in different locations:
- September 26 – NE Alberta – Bethel Family Worship Centre, St. Paul
- September 27 – Edmonton Area – The Park Church, Sherwood Park
- September 28 – Calgary Area – Beddington Pentecostal Church, Calgary
- 8:45 am Coffee Time
- 9:30 am – Session 1 Led by Superintendent (10:45 am – Break)
- 11:00 am – Session 2 Led by Murray Coughlan
- 12:30 pm – Light Lunch for Registrants
Registration will be open by mid-May at the abnwt.com
Latest posts by Dave Hall (see all)
- Fear of the Unusual - June 1, 2017
- Authors Among Us Series – Living Beyond the Pastby Innocent Sezibera - May 18, 2017
- An Ounce of Prevention - May 14, 2017